If you've been following us on Instagram you've probably noticed I have a growing bump, so I started checking things off my 'must-do this summer' list early and had to share a few you should do. Enjoy!
1. Start your mornings off at Maine Squeeze
- check out their business card board of some really talented Maine business owners and artists while waiting (find our card)!
- Favorite smoothies: Green Light (feeling healthy), Faster Than Light (creamy with nuts) and Eliza"beet"hian (fruity sweeter choice).
2. Get away for the weekend to Rangeley - go for a swim at Smalls Falls
3. Find a new local lunch spot - like New Beet Market
- order the Avocado Kedavra salad or The Cranberry Coop (chicken salad sandwich), both are so good and it looks like they recently expanded their menu too.
- and you should obviously pair with local chips from the county - Fox Family Potato Chips
4. Pull over and explore antique shops
- I always love looking for old medicine bottles (my Dad collects) and maps, but searching for a vintage dining room light at the moment.
- A few close spots: Pillars, Freeport Emporium, Cabot Mill Antiques
6. Eat a lot of ice cream/gelato/fro-yo- Lately I've been craving (I say craving even though I would always want this even not pregnant) gelato and sorbet. You have to try Gelato Fiasco's - Strawberry Balsamic Sorbetto.
7. Go strawberry picking and pick way too many
- Is there anything better than fresh strawberries? You have to go to this new smaller spot we found to pick your own organic strawberries: Mulberry Farms in Raymond Maine.
8. Shop your favorite MPRINT Jewelry summer pieces
- Enjoy our 4th of July promo of 15% off and free shipping with all orders now until Tuesday! Discount Code at checkout: RedWhiteBlue - shop now
- Check out our Events Page for where you can find us coming up.